Friday 4 November 2011

college - where else would your parents spend so much for u to have fun ??!


There are very few times when i dunno how to say it or what to talk about it ...it is just one of the tyms ..why am i scared and terrified of the REAL WORLD where life is more than just meeting a deadline for an assignment or writing the same line over and over again in the paper with all the words u ever learnt and still expect to scrape through in the exam ?!! why am i soo admant to not move on when moving on is my only option ? why am i so hesistant to go for a job that could gimme enough money to buy all the stuff i have ever resisted  buying ? why am i the THE amiable person  scared of making new friends ?
I dunno how am i gonna wake up without people banging on my room letting me know dat the bathroom doesn’t have a queue ...or when am i gonna enjoy eating Maggie as much as my midnight meal ....the fighting over u dnt msg me first or forever cribbing about how big a morons ur guys friends are .....or those birthday bumps ...the fun, the laughter, the frolic .....i just know that no matter how many years pass by ...i ll forever stuck wid these memories that can turn any bad day to my best !
The life in the last 4 years have  taught me to live , to smile through my sorrows , to laugh thru my hardships ...to cry myself to sleep when i dnt have a solution and the best part to get up in d morning and find dat my problems have  vanished into thin air ! it has transformed me from a know it all to a person who has learnt to learn from people and adapt to changes. Changes have always been kind to me and i hope the kindness continues....
The time has finally come to take a step forward into the real world and how these 4 years of how i cant wait to get outta college are finally coming to an END ! there will be tyms as we move on in life forward when we would lose touch or get too busy with life then the four years would seem a BLISS ....the will be times when  i would misplace numbers , not call u up for like ages  or tyms when i wouldn’t realise u need me coz i m too busy with life then all u have to do is whack my butt !! and tell me how bigga ass i am ! :P and then lo! Behold ! i promise to get my lazy butt on ur doorstep ! :P
CHEERS TO 4 YRS FUN I LL NEVER FORGET !
TO PEOPLE , FRIENDS AND FOES WHO ARE A VERY IMPORTANT PART OF THE 4 YRS GONE BY !
TO THE LAPTOP, MOBILE AND MAGGIE FOR MAKING THINGS SIMPLE !
TO DAD, MUM WHO KEPT DEPOSITING MONEY INTO MY ACCOUNT !
TO  THE TEACHERS WHO TRIED TO TEACH AND TO TEACHERS WHO GAVE UP TRYING TO TEACH !
TO SMILES , MAGIC AND MIRACLES  THAT KEEP US ALIVE J   

2 comments:

  1. 1. why am i soo admant to not move on when moving on is my only option ?

    Answer : Inertia.Newton's first law. Every body continues to be in its original state of motion when applied an external force.

    2. why am i so hesistant to go for a job that could gimme enough money to buy all the stuff i have ever resisted buying ?

    Answer : Inertia,again!

    3. why am i the THE amiable person scared of making new friends ?

    Answer : Inertia,partly and another, you don't want to lose your old friends!

    4. the four years would seem a BLISS

    Reason : On hindsight,everything is!Because,you'll remember only the nicer things when you spurt out such statements.

    Conclusion : GOOD POST!I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for ur wonderful comment !!!

    glad you finally liked something i wrote :P

    ReplyDelete

i would love to know your opinion about the post ! :)